I hate my Wednesday timetable. Although I only have two classes (1 hour each) on this particular day, the irritating problem is that one class is in the morning session and the other later evening. WTF!
Today, after report writing class I went to the cafeteria for lunch with sister and cousin. FYI, both of them are studying at this University College. As I noticed, there are actually a number of worthy good looking guys around campus. I have my favorite lists. There’s this one particular Malay chap whom I tag as the Hero Remaja! The reason being he reminds me of the many male models wannabe in one of the local Malay teen magazine.
He’s tall, fair and nice built guy. His girlfriend is so ugly, that I wouldn’t mind to replace her. But I don’t like this guy because he is my competition at campus! The competition for the most beautiful man on campus!
I think he’s bisexual….
Today, after report writing class I went to the cafeteria for lunch with sister and cousin. FYI, both of them are studying at this University College. As I noticed, there are actually a number of worthy good looking guys around campus. I have my favorite lists. There’s this one particular Malay chap whom I tag as the Hero Remaja! The reason being he reminds me of the many male models wannabe in one of the local Malay teen magazine.
He’s tall, fair and nice built guy. His girlfriend is so ugly, that I wouldn’t mind to replace her. But I don’t like this guy because he is my competition at campus! The competition for the most beautiful man on campus!
I think he’s bisexual….

No comments:
Post a Comment