Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I was at the Thank You party for all volunteers of the Red Carnival last Saturday evening. The committee graciously invited all the performers, but sadly only I came representating the whole gang.
I brought along mum's carrot cake for the Chairman and his partner. But shared them with everyone. It took 5 minutes to dispose. Cool huh.
Anyway, it was a great evening for me to get to know the PT people. Since I will be doing more of this volunteer work with PT, I should get acquinted to the personels too. I got to know this one guy who studied the same course I am doing now. I think he is in his late 20's. From his accent, I knew he was an overseas graduate. Well some overseas graduate don't have accent, but some do. Whatever it is, this Chinese guy had an interesting story to share. He graduated from the US of A, and worked as an assistant video editor then. But when the economic crisis hit, it was a turning point for him as that job did not provide him the necessary satisfaction. Hence, he quit and moved to Ukraine! (of all places)
In between muching the rendang and listening to him, I reminded myself that this could be one a hell of a long long narrated story....and me being the nicest lot around, stood and carried on listening.
In Ukraine he met this Italian guy who happen to be the ambassador too. Cool. I was excited then! After a year a so, this political guy had to move back to Italy (Rome) and asked him to accompany. But the catch was he cannot stay with him as the ambassador does not allow boyfriends to stayover. Whatever excuses. And at that moment too, he was persuaded by his mother to get back.
So here he is today, living helplessly in KL teaching English in a private university. I forgot to mention that he is so charming! I thought of having sex with him that night. But on second thought, nah...let's keep it that way. He confessed that he was an attention seeker! HELLO! How can two attention seeker sleep together? It's so againt legally bottom!

No comments: