Thursday, December 22, 2005

I had trouble sleeping last night.
My room mate wasn't around til 2am. So I pretend to sleep, while he was getting ready to bed.
Our beds are oppossing one another, which means if he sleeps and faces his left (and me facing my right) we would be watching each other sleeping. It's so weird because I have never had a stranger company in a room. At home, I have the room on my own except for my little brother who has revently taken over some space. And while I was with my bf, we were in bed together. Not seperated like in this case.
The ceiling fan was beating fast. I knew he had trouble sleeping too. So I peeped.
I lookover across his bed. He was facing me too. But I didn't know was he awake, or eyes closed because my glasses weren't on! Whatever it is, I was really getting it on last night. I couldn't resist, and had a hard on. Some part of me wanted to cross over and slowly caress him. Some part of me "slaps my face and forget about it"!
I tired down at nearly 3am.
Dejected. But I will have a few more tries soon.

No comments: