Monday, January 02, 2006

It has been an amazing week for me. First of all, I would like to sincerely apologise for not being able to update any posts here. Sorry for keeping you logged on this page and getting frustrated. Here is a re-cap on the last week of 2005.
Christmas Day (25/12)
Dad wasn't around (back in Sarawak for some official visit), so I decided to take charge and be the man of the house. I told mum to let me decide on Christmas plans. I treated my family for a good Christmas lunch at this fancy restaurant at Great Eastern Mall.
Boxing Day (26/12)
It's holiday everywhere today. I stopped by at Thermos for some good relaxation. Met someone whom was really nice. Though it was akward, in the sense that I was wooing his friend in the first place and finally got him instead. A tagged along afterwards for tea at Kak Ara and got to know this guy personally. He is so suitable. Today my sister turns 20. I bought her a ring.
I'm the Man! (28/12)
Mum left to Sarawak this morning. And I have the full authority to the car, with the consent from mum. The reason is that it is convenient for us to drive up and down from college and back home as my younger-spoilt-dumb brother is at home alone. So it has been driving up the highway most of the days, spending so much on petrol. F**K.
This is it, Vennetto! (30/12)
My boyfriend, or my ex, is finally an ex. Today he came over the house and took the cats back, practically taking away everything. I mean the relationship. It tooked nearly half an hour for him to confront my confused feelings. I was disturbed at that moment. We were standing on the road side. Cars were moving, slowing down, peeping on us. (On the cats actually...they were bogged in the cage). He was trying to get answers from me, for my confused behavious. I myself, I was really not in the mood to speak. To say something. No explanation. So he purposely forced me to say that it is over, of which I had no choice to. So I said the words I hated to say...."*****, I don't want to see you anymore."....... It was really difficult for me to say them. I knew he was ready to hear them, but reality check it sucked both of us in. He left speeding away, and I crawled back to the carpark, hopeless, helpless, trying to figure out the every word I said.
I drove out. I cried. I scremed, I cried. I'm an asshole. I think.
All Cried Out by Allure was on air, that did not help. Jam was bad. Neighbours peeped on me. I was the road drama then. I hated it. I cried again.
The New Hope (31/12)
It has been a blast 2005. How dreams become reality. How love showed many wonderful things. My family. My friends. My love.
I decided to spend my evening with my sister, brother and cousin at home.
I cooked us some chicken chop-home style, loads of drinks, and bought new dvds. We watched Jessica Alba tring out as an Iban-girl in The Sleeping Dictionary. Watched Julia Roberts and Jude Law in Closer. Watched the fire-works from the balcony.
The Countdown Begins (1/1/06)
Sunday morning, the first day of 2006. Whereelse do I find solace than church. I had not much sleep earlier because I was invited for a late night supper at 3am with this guy. There was nothing much going on because I was not in the right frame to do anything. I knew he was up to something, but I have already made up my mind that we were out for just a drink.
After church, we got home. Cleaning the house. Mum called to remind on her flight.
The raining evening didn't stopped me from going to Thermos. This time around, I was there invited by an old friend to catch up on time. It was new year, surprisingly though there weren't that much too offer either. Man it sucked! Mum arrived KLIA at nearly 10pm.

No comments: