I skipped my gymnastic classes yesterday to spend the lovely evening with my sayang. But instead of a candle-lite dinner together, tis' two Sarawakians had to put their bid for lovexism and spare the evening for a boring foursome at Midvalley.
My sayang had to skipped his sup tulang.
My sayang's close friend was actually on a date of which I didn't knew about only until when we heading back from mamak.
So anyway, while the lovebirds opt to watch Jodie Foster running crazy 30,000 feet above sea level, we decided to test our masculinity watch Kate Hudson playing with ugly dolls and turned herself 30 years older! I lost my masculine test! Mak terjerit twice!
This movie was worth the RM22 we paid to watch the midnight show. BTW, RM11 is so expensive for a movie! The Government should have reduce dthe entertainment duty in the recent budget! Isn't watching movies is promoting healthy lifestyle too??
Just to relate The Skeletone Key with my real life story: My grand-mother used to play black magic in order to save my late grandfather, whom was paralysed for nearly a year after he was tarpped into a magic by his own jealousy driven cousin. I was only 15, and couldn't understand more but my grandmother had no other choice but to tag along in this scary and yet horrifying game.
I can still profess that the Lun Bawang community back home do still practice this sinful belief even despite after Christianity overuled the people in the 1930's.
Now, whenever I am back to my grandmother's place, it frightens me sometime (freaks me a lot! I don't even dare to go pee in the wee hours), that you can't just runaway from this experience since it is already part and parcle of my family life. Thank God, my granny is still healthy and strong today. She shyed away from black magic on the day when my grandfather passed away in 1999.

No comments:
Post a Comment