Sunday, October 02, 2005

Musictheque closing for a month.
Reason: Bulan Puasa

But was that decision necessary? I mean although I can notice it every other weekend, when I stand on the podium and glance through each faces, the cute, the handsome, the hunky, the young, the oldies, the ugly, the fattest, and the fugliest, most of them are Malay (Muslim). I take it the management made a good reason to close the club from operating during the holy month.

Then, what do you then to the minorities like me?! The chinese, the indians, the east bumi's, the lain2 and mat salleh, who actually don't practice fasting pada bulan Rhamadan. I'm not upset. Well maybe I am.

I guess I will not be going to club for the next month. Save RM80! With that amount, it is equivalent of 5 time visiting the sauna!

Eh, lama tak pegi sauna kan?

Jeng..jeng..jeng..

No comments: