Thursday, September 29, 2005

No, BRITNEY is pregnant again!

Actually that heading was not necessary. I had five minutes left when I log on to my blog to update. I was then at a nearby cyber cafe to kill time.
Didn't know what to write so I wrote the untrue story of Britney getting pregnant again. Anyway, I was watching this program on Channel V featuring her and Mr. Kevin Finderland aka Mrs Britney Spears. Surprisingly, whenever I tuned on Channel V every other week, alternate days I will not miss the series of Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. There is no need for you to bother and tune on Channel V again because:
  1. The last episode was yesterday!
  2. So the tiru MTV who first produced this ala celebrity couple on screen. I.e. Jessica and Nic
  3. Anything on Channel V suck, except for the cute hunky Filipino VJ! Rick, sape nama nya?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh! darn! me oso forgot nama dia! adeh! l8r i check again... ahahah!