Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mane-maje saje

So this week is a little bit slow for me compared to last week. My sayang is back from Kuching. So I spend a few days with him at Pantai Hill Park. We couldn't do much of activities, besides sex ler. I bought VCDs at the open-air market in Ss15 on Tuesday. My current favorite past time now is watching good movie, with good storyline.

I was watching Angela's Ashes the other day. I read the hard cover a few years back, during my Literature days. I so hate it, but I had too. So the other day was just another significant of remembering my past. The movie was not so much of me, but it did portryed how difficult life is. Duh!

We went to pasar malam last night to grab our dinner. Then, I again bought more VCDs. And to my delight, they sold Gol & Gincu! Yay. So I watched it last night. Sorry for being the cheap-skate one. Ashraff Sinclair is not really cute in it. But I was amazed with the lead actresses and the overall movie production. My darling said that these film will win honours next year.
For what? Promoting futsal, and lesbianism. Hurray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

for promoting blondeness actually! wahahaha!!!