I made my debut to contribute for the community when I attended Pink Triangle's MSM Group AGM last Sunday. I still remember my first visit to PT for it's weekly Sunday meetup. I was 17 then. I couldn't be bothered much to attend it regularly because everyone was old. But I knew deep inside my heart that one fine day I will contribute for the group, and of course for the Foundation's objectives. My parents do not know of my these other duty. I couldn't careless.
At the AGM, I met a few faces of whom I have worked in the past for some of the group's activity. But I forgot their names! Then again, the inivitation to attend the AGM came from the big boss himself so I was there with a special invitation. I didn't care if I was not nominated for any post but what I know is that I will contribute wherever I can.
Summary, I was elected as the MSM Group's PR Rep alongside the senior guy Vin Tsun (pronounce Vin-cent). There you go, from now onwards I will be doing a few PR work for the MSM's group. Hopefully my contribution will do more benefit and would be able to pass the message across to all mankind!
A toast for me, my red ribbon and to you!

1 comment:
the moral of the story : gunalah kondom jika anda ingin 'bersuka-ria'... wahahaha!!! huh?!
Post a Comment