September 18 is the day my boyfriend and I celebrate our love! This is our second. But according to him it's our first. We had a BBQ dinner last year, on the same date to officially announce (but we didn't) our 2-become-1 relationship.
So yesterday, they weren't any BBQ dinner, or seat down dinner like I planned. We stayed home and watched TV. Had sex in the evening after we came back from pasar malam in Bangsar.
He is planning for a trip to Bangkok this December with me. To celebrate his 26th b-day on the 23rd and celebrate Xmas with me. I cannot confirm yes as I might be cruised for my annual family trip back to Sarawak. And I will have my new semester beginning too! I am scheduled to go to Singapore on the first weekend. I cannot give any green light to anything yet.
But thank you sayang. You've been a wonderful boyfriend.

No comments:
Post a Comment