So now he knows.
When I first decided to write about my personal life, without missing any bit I was making a very bold steps. And I would eventually realise that one fine day, my beloved boyfriend would know about this blog and reads all the dirty secrets. The devil me.
I've had some friends asking me how is he taking it? What do you think?
Let me put it this way, imagine you are my boyfriend and that you knew that he has an online blog where he writes about everything! So one fine day, you eventually came across the blog and found out that he has been to sauna, sleeping with any tom, dick and harry!
How would you feel?
His respond? He's a little okay with it. He knew the urge of being a young 22yo gay man living in the metropolitan city. He gave me an advise that I shouldn't be doing much, and that I would not play emotions with any other guys. Of which I am not. I'm just horny!
I know I am a terrible boyfriend at this point. I'm selfish, I'm blonde freak and I'm just plain stupid! I don't want to lose him very much, after what we have been through the past 1.5 years. He emailed me after reading this blog last night. No wonder he was not picking up my calls, and for the first time in HIS-tory he never called me at 11pm!
Note: When I am not staying over at his place, he would be calling me every
other night between 11.00 - 11.30pm and have our loverbirds chat.
This has been a regular practise since June last year. Don't ask why, but I love it.
I know he could be reading this post, or maybe not until I meet up with him again maybe tomorrow or Monday. But whatever it is, I would want to make the relationship go one notch up. I can't help saying it now, I love you Ishak!

1 comment:
like, that time when zarim found out about my web album... AND he insisted that i put down his pics on my web album... hoohahaha!!!...
Post a Comment