I was going through my past entries, and I clicked February 2005. It was my Birthday on the 17th. And I didn't realised until later that I did wrote my wish online. A recap:
I'm 22yo today. And my wish is...
1. that my team, All Stars, will be able to get enough funding to go to UK this July for the UK International Cheerleading Championships! Thanks to my sayang, and a few others we actually did went!
2. that I will be able to secure scholarship for my Degree in Mass Communiation. Sucked! I might have to enroll to UiTM, Shah Alam in Dec!
3. that I will be rich in health, love and relationship. Yes, yes, yes! Is it?
4. that I will do great at my theatre debut, Jalan Impian in July.Produced by Farah Sulaiman and Directed by Sandra Sodhy. Again sucked! My contract was terminated!
5. that I will finally get a cat of my own! Yes! Thanks to sayang again, I have a cat name Joey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear Sayang
Came what may, I still love you. I knew falling in love with someone not even 25 would be trouble from the start but I have decided I will only want u. But don't take things for granted. There always a limit for everything. I know when enough is enough. I just need u to show me that u really love only me.
Ad infinitium ...
Post a Comment