Friday, September 02, 2005

Another Rude Awakening

Dear bloggers,

As you might notice, I have been writing sincerely on this blog. Having my life shared with others whom I might not even know where he/she is makes it an interesing affair.

My boyfriend found out about my blog yesterday. I did not purposely gave in, but it was just pure coincident. I can't hide from him forever of any of my dark secret. I guess by now he must have read all my dirty trips to the saunas, and that I am actually a sex freak!

I love you sayang. "You're still the one....." - Shania Twain


Im not giving up on this only till my last breathe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so he knows about that post u made about him? how is he taking it? sometimes it is a way to come closer, when both of u can be honest about each other. i noticed, having met some malay guys in kk, that the young malay guy likes to be pampered.the chinese guys are easier about being belanja.

Unknown said...

mmm... i tumpang simpati dgn shaq... ooops! i mean, you ben! ngehehe... so ironic, isn't it? with you bitching in your blog, you still have the heart to write, 'I love you sayang. "You're still the one....." - Shania Twain'... anyways, jangan pula marah kat i coz i wrote this k... hugs!