Fresh from our international debut, I felt like an instant celebrity. We will be holding our Press Conference at Putrajaya, with our VIP Dato' Dr M. Kayveas at his office.At Nottingham, we had a press from Sweden who became our close friend too. She is Karolina, a cheer-freak like me doing a write up on the competition. She was extremely excited when she found out another Asian team was on thier way to UK to compete! (Thailand was first to compete here last year!)
As she misssed last years edition, Karolina made it a point to go and meet us! She was so happy to us, and how Malaysian cheerleading is doing. We were exclusively interviewed, as she is going to write about cheerleading scene in Asia especially in Malaysia! She stopped over at our residence past 10pm (bedtime hours)...I was in my boxers during the interview. We chatted for like 1.5 hours. She gave us cheerleading videos as a gift! In return we gave her our signature Cheer All Out t-shirt!
The pictures of that pyramid will be on the article. It was also part of her idea to get teams to perform some retro pyramids. FYI, the one we did was popular in the 80's! Hmmmm.....Other teams she interviewed was the West Coast Mavericks from California, US of A. They were my favorite team there! They had like 20plus members and perform crazy stunts, like the ones I see on ESPN. Thank God, I get to see them in real life now!
Karolina is seen in the group picture, I think you can spot her easily!

No comments:
Post a Comment