Wednesday, August 10, 2005

One of them...

I was at this charity gala dinner last Monday night, esclusively for the people in the industry only. When I said the industry, I mean....them. (refer to the picture and you get what I mean)

I received an invitation from a friend's friend, who happens to be one of them. Clearly enough, I am not one of them. I met some not one of them at the gala. Classy event. It was held at one of the 4-star hotel in town, and the dinner was to fund raise for them activity.

See the picture, them was the MC! I enjoyed the whole night, strutted with great entertainment. I think better than Britney's concert in Tokyo! The major highlight of the event was the Miss Ibans 2005! Don't ask why Ibans! And the winner is....

Miss Tania Brigade-Tee Sheikh Abdul Salam, a 24yo, Law graduate from a university in England. She dazzled the crowd with her great talent in singing and dancing, to the tune of..... Beyonce's Crazy in Love. Her low and husky voice (*hint) was just enough to put the RM125++ worth crown on her tiny precious head.

Tania will represent the Ibans, at the Miss World Ibans 2005/2006 at Florida US of A this coming August 31st! Way to go Tania. Make it a double celebration for all Malaysians...

If you wish to compete at next years Miss Ibans, please feel free to contact the Ibans Co. Ltd. or perhaps email me and I'll forward your resume.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eee... i know this pix la!!! ahaha!!!