Sunday, August 14, 2005

Party at 17th Floor

I was suppose to spend my night at a frens house, watch TV and perhaps have sex. Instead he turn me down for a party at where I live! Shit. This is more juicy!

I asked if I can join, he said nope because it was only for 2 person. Sial. So I hantar lah sms "pleeeease".....looks desperate. I thought it would be organised by the plu guys on the 8th floor, sekali I found out it was that cute Sarawakian guy on the 17th floor! When my friend was there for 15mins (I think), according to him everyone was so kekwat so I decided to go, and of course nak jugak kekwat!

This guy on the 17th floor (I live on the 19th) has been my neighbour for the past 5 months or so. He used to be here, but left to Holland for a good 10 years before he decided to come back. He's 36yo Mirian, just like me! I met him a few times in the lift.....and the most we could speak out, "Hi"..."Bye".....gosh!

Then came last night.....I wore something ruggard (so I won't look too adik2). Padahal, when I was there....there were so many adik2! I felt I was like in Blue Boy! Coz everyone whom I know at club, were there. It was just a normal party, someone was leaving to somewhere, but who cares. I got my drink, I ate the peanuts and got to know the host pretty well.....

I think he ajak me main with him unofficially kot! Next time I see him in the lift, I'll reconfirm.

No comments: