Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I miss Sherwood!


Both shots were taken from the Receptionist entrance.
This is one of the residence at Nottingham University, the official accommodation for the International Cheerleading Championships 2005.

Team Allstars of Malaysia was put to stay at the Sherwood residence. My room is on the 2nd floor, 3rd window from the left.


This pictures is the Dining Hall, and also the Residence Bar. The food served for breakfast and dinner is typical western. And well, we were rightfully served rice on our last night! Hahaha...

My first day of eating was not to my liking. I was not used to eat, and the thought of having nasi lemak kills me! One of my girls shouted, "I nak makan Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa lah! Jom!".....Gila kah!

Now that I'm back, Im missing every minute I spend there. I had a room to myself. The bed was very comfy, and each evening when I look at the green field seeing other teams practising their routine makes it like in a dreamland! I mean cheer-land lala thing! Hey, you might think I'm crazy but well I'll asmit it now I'm a cheer freak! Peduli ape...

No comments: