I skipped class last week, as I took the opportunity to laze at home. But I was scolded by my parent (my mom lah!). Thank God dad is not home.
Anyways, I did went to class yesterday and today. I went back from afterwards, and didn't bothered to join the rest of the classmates to do some discovery at Berjaya.
Yesterday, arrived home at 1 and took lunch. I cooked actually. As I was trying to save the food and do not want to waste, I decided to just prepare soup with vege and big prawns. Ate while watching Mona Lisa Smile featuring Julia Roberts and Kirsten Dunst. Twas an okay 2 hours drama for me.
Today, arrived home a bit later. Didn't cook lunch, cause I had a brunch at our not very popular cafeteria. The food suck, and is so bloody expensive. But I guess I spend more there than anyway because the nearest mamak stall from the campus is 7mins walk. Please, the sweat will clear my foundations away. So, today decided to watch the CD2 of The Terminal. Main cast Tom Hanks. But the CD went berserk after 18 mins, so I switch to The Hour. And guess what, I slept on the sofa afterwards.

No comments:
Post a Comment