Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Me and Putster!



Puteri Nurul Nadirah, better known as Puteri @ Pu3 in short, or Putster OR goldfish!

I met her at California Pizza Kitchen in 2003. We were having this history making meeting, with the popular Star sub-editor Beverley Hon. A few aspiring pioneer cheerleaders met her to form the Malaysian dream. The birth of Team All Stars!

This picture was taken when we were at Nottingham. She is just my bestest girlfriend. As we PLUs have our very own a fag-hag, well she's mine!

I have seen her groom the past 2 years going to three now. From that bf to this guy, and now Mr. Bobo whom I think is really fetch! Never complimented this, but I like his selamber style and his hair! Big hair!

Whatever it is, she will be a friend I will be in touch till the very end. You know why? Not that we just love cheering, but we have this chemistry. A chemistry only invented by the two of us!

One most memorable moment is, we were up in Genting and left the whole team in the room and went for Starbucks...and later got scolded by captain (I think dia jealous!). Pu3 is so bottom, but hey! Isn't she suppose to be! Hehe. I kept one pic of hers, which she looks really like a goldfish! I will update on that, perhaps upload it here.

Owh, did I say that she is the prettiest of them lot?...Oooops I hope nobody from the team is reading this. Huhu.

Putster, love ya! Selamat Hari Jadi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if poe3 is a goldfish, then what are you?... ngehehe... btw i think her make-up is fatch!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU JUDE!!!!

SEDIH MAK!!

-Pu3