Saturday, August 06, 2005

Virginity and Suicide


I took the last two days, staying at home resting. After the much awaited trip to UK, I gave my energy all out during that 8 torrid days. I came back (with honours) and a very badly damaged mental and physical.

I needed rest.

As I was at home, I went through some old VCDs collection of mine. I wanted to watch some old favorites of mine, while lazying in the sofa. Nobody's at home. Dad still in KK and mum will be at office til night. I didn't bother to chat and have some casual sex. I needed rest.

I'm a fan of Kirsten Dunst, thanks to her appearance on Bring It On! Duh! But her other favorite of mine is her role as one of the sisters in The Virgin Suicides. I got a bottle of coke form last night's leftover, and this one Japanese cracker I bought at Isetan which has a strawberry flavour cream. Sedap.

Anyways, I kinda forgot how the storyline was... so that was good. At least I could just glu myself and watch. It made me think that the sisters were so me.....I mean when I was still young, like 13-14, my parents were really strict with my upbringing. I had many No-No's then the Yes-Yes' situation. But hey, I didn't committed suicide lah!

I wouldn't mind watching it again when I needed rest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i L-O-V-E it when one of the sisters terjun frm the window and landed on the pagar... damn cool!!!