Again! Hahaha. I couldn't help it myself, after my Maths class I took the bus home. Then it was raining. I was thinking what would I be doing at home for the rest of the afternoon. When the bus stopped at BB, I did not even think for a minute but headed myself to the sauna!
Thermos is a nice place. The receptionist guy greeted me with my first name! I was stunt for a cool 5 second. Alah hari tu dia tegur and ask, "are you that cheerleader guy who performed last year for the Mardi Gras?"....wah gitu. Popular jugak anak ikan Miri ni! He got my name from the V-Mag interview. Gosh, if I were to step in Frangi or LQ this weekend guess I don't have to introduce myself. They will call my name!
K, back to the story. I paid my RM15 to him. Well for those under 25, they will get 50% discounts. So I am considered lucky for the next 3 more years! Sampai je locker room, my victim radar sudah berbunyi! Kelip2 tak henti2! I kan memang taste sangat kat Malay. This guy was so obviously Malay. Fair and has goattee (extra point). To me, memang sesuai ambik gelaran Miss Malaysia Petite from Keni! Ooops.
We had 2 rounds. The weird thing was, I was there from 330pm until 830pm. He was the first guy, and the last I had fun with. Yang lain tu kira hanj sikit! I didn't get his name when we showered. So biler nak siap nak balik, jumpe dia kat locker room. So asked his name, just to be polite lah kan...and he answered, "Ishak". PERIOD!

No comments:
Post a Comment