So, I have anothe 2.5 years to finish this bloody course I am taking. I will be graduating with a Diploma in Business Studies by end of next year (2006) and Bachelor in Corporate Communication in 2007. I just can't wait to go out, and meet people. To creat more opportunities for myself. Konon.
My only thought as of today is that I will either be attached with TV3 or Astro. Or perhaps with a theatre company and some big major events and advertising company. Or maybe at Leo Bernett! Hehehe...Awal Ashari is there!
I am slowly getting myself in the industry, with my relalitively unknown work for the cheerleading team. My past 2 years has been a major education to me. I get to learn the practical side, while those idiots have to attend class to learn the theory! And now that I am doing the reverse, I guess I am more well verse. Betul tak?
I have this girl-friend, working for EMI Malaysia. She just completed SPM last year and was given the Promotions Exec position. Though she will be leaving the job in July to continue her studies in (guess what?) Mass Comm, I still think that she will have better chances to go one up further in the later years.
Hari tu kite joking sesama sendiri. Nanti biler kite dah besar (means when we have graduated), I ade kawan jadi MD EMI, Director of this Advertising Co., and of course the ever popular celebrity guy-friend (that is me!). Mariah Carey and Whitney Houstan once said, "you will when you believe......."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment