I was born February 17, in Miri. You wouldn't imagine how proud I am after all this years and finally that Miri is now declared a city. When I was young, I never imagine that I will one day live in a metropolitan city. I thought my life would be quiet and simple.
When dad first accepted his rakyat responsibilities, my life slowly changed. Dad was often back and forth from Miri to KL and back his constituencies. We seldom meet, that speak to my distance relationship with my father.
In 1997, dad decided it is high time for the family to move. Sri Garden was the school I was to attend for the next 3 years. It prove fruitful.
Now, after 8 years living in Kuala Lumpur I thank my father. I am quite open, and of course, I have learn to explore my sexuality further! I meet cute guys every now and then.
Dad, you're just great!

No comments:
Post a Comment