I accompanied my bf and his friend Al to an exclusive party at a pent house on Saturday night. This guy just bought his property at a close RM1 mil. The husband, and the bf (cute!) invited their friends over for makan2. And the invitation card stated 7-11pm! We arrived at 10:25pm.
I met this couple once, when he invited the two older guys to look-see his new property. At that time, dia and his bf tak lah menawan sangat. Ye lah, it was spring cleaning time and they were wearing their apek baju! But that night, hmmm tak lepas dengan cologne DKNY and baju Versace....vass gitu!
The audience yang datang pun, agak2 semua exclusive. I didn't know all of them. Yang I kenal pun, yang pegi clubbing kat LQ. So just anggguk kepala! Thank God my bf's friends were there, sempat jugak seat down for 15mins or so. The finger food was not enough to fee the 30+ crowd. Ish! Oh, my friend punye ex pun ade jugak. Masa nak balik tu baru sempat bersalaman and he said, "no wonder you look so famillar!"....hmmmm excuse me, we never slept together (though I wish!). He asked how was his ex, and of course kena cover line I cakap, "oh he is fine as usual. Just dating another rich guy!" Ooops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment