Well last Saturday was the day I have been wiating for. First and foremost, I was looking forward for the performances. As I was given the honour to perform cheerleading as the opening act, I opt for an all-male cheerleading team compared to last years where we send our professional team, All Stars. The crowd went frenzy!
I was nervous at first because we had 3 not professionally trained guys. 2 backed out last minute. I was really annoyed! Anyway had to make up with what I had left. 8 of us performed the Cheer 2004 routine by Shirtliff. Of course, we were all really perky!
The stunts was ok. Though I was a bit upset, because the crowd was not in yet when we performed at 8ish. So meyampah! When it was the finale, the club was crowded! Eventually, we did not win the Best Performance! The crowd gets to vote, and of course 60% of them did not watched us!
But anyways, I will make sure that we will perform again next year. But this time, closing act!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment