Monday, May 09, 2005

Back to class!

Huhu...I am once again going back to my student timetable! I have enrolled at Olympia College, and studying Business and Corporate Communication. This will take me 2.5-3 years. Due to my A-Levels, I can skip some of the subjects in my 1st & 2nd semester. My timetable for this semester is quite relax. Although I would like to admit, I don't like my class mates. Semua takde class!

One of the subject that I have got exempted from is Bahasa Kebangsaan. I was accidently in the class this morning as the counsellor suggest me to go and attend it for a day. So there was I, strapped in first row listening attentively to the lecturer...who was speaking about...the History of Bahasa Kebangsaan! AHHH! Was that necessary! I was tortured for 1.5 hours.

This semester, I have 3 subjects. Business communication, computer application and business mathematics. What makes it more interesting is 2 of the subject is assignment base and I only have to seat for BC paper in August. Oh, talking about my semester planner. It seems that I have nothing to worry about my UK trip in July. After the competition, I still have a solid 4 weeks to revise for my BC paper. So no hal. My co-ordinator even applaud my trip to UK. Like usual again, he didn't know there were such thing as male cheerleader! Get a grip!

No comments: