Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Cerita Kolej

Well I can't help it (and if you could bear with me for this one timw), that I will be writing alot about my new intrusion in life - college lifestyle.

I am not in this class called Computer Apllication and I don't know what blinking idea is it all about. But it seems everyone is on their respective PC online! Perlu. No lecturers has come in yet to attend to us. It has been 45 minutes already. i'm taking this opportunity to write.

One most exciting thing when you are at a new environment (or is it just me?) is that to discover whether are there cute beings around it. Sad to say kat Kolej Olympia ni...takde satu batang hidung pun yang hensem! Pak guard pun kurus kering! Yuck! Or perhaps I have not toured much at the college compound. My classmates semua guys are ugly! Period. Not even one layak masuk bertanding Hero Remaja, except me!

But I think all this is because of God's move. He wants me to focus. And he wants me to bloody graduate before the next general election!

No comments: