Hmmmm...I was given a community assignment which I gladly accepted. The Leadership Gay Program (LGP) Gorup, a sub division to Pink Triangle is oragnising the Ultimate 80's Party at Atmospheare this May 21st. The organisers requested for an explosive opening, and who else to call. Of course lah me!
I plan to present an all-male cheerleading team, performing dance and some stunts. Just to spark the event. Besides I want to outshine Asamaradana's opening at AIM! Hahaha
I initially requested for 12 guys, of whom half of them should be from the organisers team. But things look really not sporting from the other side, and only 3 turn up on the first day. I got fed-up, but hey, I am not giving up. Now I have 9 guys to work with, (4 of them are professionaly trained) and hopefully the dance and stunting tricks will work out!
We had a session yesterday, with a new guy joining. His name is F. Only 19yo studying at Taylor's. Well I first spotted him at Musictheque (the closing night). After training he ajak me to teman him to sauna, perlu?! I decline because I had already had a dinner date with my bf. We re-scheduled. So wait for updates!
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lama tak update? bz huh!?
we shall meet one day when u are free for dinner of coz, not sex..hehe..
take care
Post a Comment