Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Heat 1

Today was a nerve racking day for me. After 3 hours of sleep, I had to start my day to the sports complex to check on Team All Stars preparation for the competition. As usual, all the seniors were late. Some even came 2 hours prior to competition!

Anyway, I was late to the venue. Given the fact that I was the MC for the competition, I was nervous all the way. I was nervous because it might not pull in the crowd. I was nervous that some last minute unsuspected thing would occur and destroy the perfection of the event.

2 teams pull out, coincidently both from the same school. So we had 4 teams competing in the preliminaries. Knowing the strength of all teams, I had no worries with All Stars. They came out top today for being perfect in their routine, and for being the overwhelming favorite.

Round Robin Heat 1
1. Team All Stars
2. Xircon
3. Shewanaz
4. Cougars

No comments: