My sayang left me to Paris yesterday. I stayed over the day before yesterday. Konon nye... nak berasmaradana before he leaves for his 12 days production trip. Well we didn't do anything because he was busy packing and I was busy getting the documents for MOCHA to be signed by him before he leaves. Cause next Monday I have to go to the ROS to hand in our registration.
I left before lunch because I have my cheerleading class at Sri Garden. My plan was after that memang nak pergi staright to KL Central to wave goodbye. Sekali I terlupe nak call brother in law dia cause I was suppose to meet him at 7pm at Ampang to pass a document. Padahal, earlier that morning I have already emailed him the document but forgotten to inform him! He needed it that night itself. So I rushed with my other friend who kindly drove to Ampang Point at 630 to pass him the docs. My sayang was schedule to leave to KLIA at 730!
Cut story short, I sampai 715 ar Central. But had to wait for the other guys, so manage to spend a few precious minute with him. He gave me a great hug, and bought me this beanies from Teddy Tales. Suppose to be a cheerleader, tapi dia belikan a tennis player! PERLU?
Now he is France, in between Paris and Leon representing the country, or should I say promoting the country with his classical malay dance production. I'm so proud of him!
Now that he is gone, I have 12 exclusive days of my own. First, I'm staying back to Taman Maluri. Spend more time with my family cause all this while asyik kepit dengan abang! And maybe go ronggeng the next weekend! Hoo hoo....

No comments:
Post a Comment