Sunday, March 13, 2005

Cheer @ T-HOP Grand Finals

I'm nervous....

The Grand Finals of the Cheerleading Competition is this Sunday. After 2 heats, my team is lying in 2nd spot! Everyone is surprise! I'm stunt! I can't believe it myself. Blame the inexperience judges. I mean it is a cheerleading competition, but judged by this inexperienced and lame choreographer and dancer!

Final Heats standings before Grand Finals:
1. Dynamitez 80%
2. Team All Stars 75%
3. Xircon 68%
4. Shewanaz 67%
5. Cougars 65%

My team performed twice, both clean routine. We had our difficulty, with extensions, liberties and the popular suicide stunt! YET, WE LOST to bloody Dynamitez with 5 point margin.

I'm so nervous. I'm sorry for the team because I won't be competing, cause the rule says only below 21yo. The organisers saje2 je buat gitu so that I won't join. If I did, sah sah Team All Stars walk with sliding victory!

I'll announce this Sunday the good news! We desperately need this win because this would boost our confidence and our sponsors for our UK trip this July!

No comments: