Sunday, February 13, 2005

Does the Star really shines?

My team, All Stars, has been around for 2-3 years now. And I am determine to say that we're a bunch of lazy bumps, ill discipline and naughty monkeys. Although I would hate to say that everyone, I mean particularly most of the kids in the Klang Valley so really want to be part of our team.

I don't know why. Itulah pasal I'm asking myself, does our Star really shines?

Is it because of the glamour ang glits we get wherever we go.

Is it because we have cute boyfriends clinging with us.

Is it because of the $$$ involved.

Is it because of our bloody talent.

OR maybe is it because of the attention.

If you have not heard of All Stars till today, I don't blame you. Because we are only popular amongst our industry. ie. CHEERLEADING.

If we were to have a survey on the most popular cheerleading team in Malaysia, I think it would go like....

TOP 5
1. Shirtliff (4 times National High School Champ)
2. All Stars (National Display Team)
3. Xavier (2002 NHS Champ)
4. Maclay (Sister team to Shirtliff)
5. Vulcanz (Boys Team)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have noticed that a lot of the stunting techniques that CHARM uses are wrong. If they were competing overseas, they would have a lot of marks deducted.