Monday, February 14, 2005

Musicthec

My comeback to the night scene.

I urgent to Musicthec, Hotel Istana after spending a reunion evening with some friends at The Palladium. This one friend of mine took his Saturday afternoon to cook for us. You would notice quite soon where was all this inspiration came from: Discovery People and Living.
The cover charge was rm20. At first, I was toying to go either to LQ but then my first entrance to Music was my final decision. I met my old friends there. Some of them who turnout really cute today! Ahhh.... The mood was okay-okay jer. I was enjoying only 15 minutes of my dance, while the readt of night was spend to catch up with old friends.
Assuming that KL guys has been going for some make over for the past 3 months, I really noticed a few guys I have not been paying much attention the past month has turned out as a beautiful nightingale.
Tapi ada sebilangan orang tu,

"masuk clubbing scene pun tak perlu! They don't deserve to be around! Buat sesak!"
The Drag Show boleh tahan, ade improvement sikit. I left about nearly 3am cause I was feeling a bit dizzy. I think it was the Coke.
Ratings for Musictech: 3.25 / 5.00

No comments: