Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I really hate it when everyone has the time to holiday, and I don't. That is what I get when accepting to coach and train the high school teams for the coming Nationals.
Since I'm also a student, time does not favour me when it comes to squeezing my timetable for my cheerleading purpose. So whenever I'm free, that is when I slot in meeting the girls to train. Of which of course robbed away my time to spend with my love one and my family.
I admit that this are some of the sacrifices I have to do as I love what I do, but knowing the fact that people who are clos to your heart who does not understands you makes things worse for you. Whatever it is, I'm just happy and not regretting what I'm doing.

Owh, you might admit also that there's not been much of me posting on campus gossip. I realised that this short semester of ours is actually effected with the many short holidays going on, and lecturers taking breaks in between. Sigh. Little did I know I have a month to struggle before the Finals, and then resume back for the long semester in June. But not before that would be the Nationals cheerleading championship. All in between. I think its cool.

No comments: