I've been visiting Blueboy so often the one month that I think I'm becoming obsessive with this. And going there has not really tested my dancing floor skills either as the music is really really not my type. And what kind of music does Blueboy plays again? I don't know.
I don't know how to describe this urge of mine that going to Blueboy nowadays is like a must, or at least meet some plu friends at neabry Kak Ara for casual drinks but which would follow suit entering the club again.
Just last week or so, I went in with my sauna buddy. It was kind enough of him to entertain my company as I don't really have plu friends of my age to depend on. We had dinner and walkabout at BB area until the night time crawls in our skin. We went to Blueboy as one of the earliest guest. That night I wasn't expecting much but just pure fun with my friend.
So one of the patron that night was one guy whom I met not long before, introduced as a boyfriend to a friend who was a boyfriend to my close friend. Anyway, I find him an interesting guy because he spotted some physical features that made me go weak on my knees! Aduh.
To be continued...

No comments:
Post a Comment