I met Harry last Sunday afternoon for a coffee.
I did not see him for almost two months since the Hari Raya celebration. He went back to him hometown in Brunei and when he got back, I was already involved with the musical. At the same time work was hectic for him.
I'm just happy that we still remain friends until today, despite with no strings attached or whatsoever you call it. Remember the many times I stayed over at his place, and the many nights we ended up just cuddling and hugging. No sex involved. No kissing.
You can't assume that I'm not his type first of all that leads him to not do anything on me. I demanded to know why he didn't want to have anything with me, and he said he preffered to have a slow start and whatever leads to the next one only time will decide.
I'm okay with it since I only needed a company to be with during that time.
But now, as I was seeing him at the kopitiam the other day the mutual feeling has increased by bit. He was still the usual Harry, and I was trying to look cool myself. So funny. Anyway, we talked about many things. With the 2 months lapse, we were chatting as though it was 2 years. Sincerely, talking to him made me felt easy.
I can't go back to stayover with him now, or maybe until he moves out. Because he has 2 cousins staying with him now, and he being a silly closeted gay man has close doors for me to be able to hug him again. Not for long.
He was thinking of moving out soon, and I kinda persisted him too. Not because I was being the devil, but looking things on a bigger picture he needed to move out from that dirt of Ampang where all the memories he has with his sucky ex lover. Everytime that is what I get from him, the nagging on his ex lover who still stalks him only until last week when Harry gave him a warning!
I hope Harry turns out to be better this year, although I know for sure now I can only be a nice friend to comfort his feelings and not a companion. Judas is ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment