With the recent talked about of Jennifer's life from the downfold to the uptown girl, I thought of making myself the simillar transparent. Just to make myself happy. Just to redeem my ego from the breakup.
So what's was Jenny's solution?
She went out with many man. When I refer this, it was not your typical going for dinner and later on bring him back for the night and have a ons. I have not thought of it either. Jennifer and I share the same star. We're both Aquarius. PLUs - People Like Us would consider what we're doing as a nobelty towards our health. I mean is that after going through the pain, and suffocation of breathe to stand from the turmoil all we need was something back. Just a sign to relief.
Note: According to my ex, this going out with other guys just to chill with was already considered dating. OMG.
With our very different opinion, I had to live with mine and to fight for it. What I have learn during this current period is that I made myself a complete idiot but comparing them with my ex. Although I have no pure intention to date someone seriously at this moment, (as my heart is crying out loud....."jiwang!!!")....all I want to do is to appreciate my time and do more exploration. Just like what TV3 is doing now with Explorace, going beyond expectations with Malaysia Airlines.
So who is Chombi hanging out with now?

No comments:
Post a Comment