I was given a break up message from my then boyfriend at 3am, where I read it only the following morning. I was rushing for class at 8am, and my alarm wasn't working at all. When I saw his message, I was a little excited. But not. The content was just too harsh to read. Even the opening says, "Sayang, I have been thinking a lot........"
That was enought to predict the message contain. To be frank, we weren't in our best relationship the month. I think it was me. Or not me. Wouldn't want to pint it out here.
So there you go. He finally gave me a freedom, but a freedom that I wouldn't want to accept. Not for now. If I was to review the relationship I had with my then boyfriend, (which I will officially refer him as my ex), I think I had learnT many things. Especially when it comes to understanding a person, and having the opportunity to spend your precious minutes with your love ones.
I only had him to rely on when I needed someone to talk to. You know, when you're just pondering on something and would like to send an sms to someone. The instant recall is him. But now I can't do that.
Although I would like to confess that I do still love him, it would be meaningless. He has made up his mind. And I have to accept it.
Maybe I will follow suit what Jennifer has done. She's my role model now.

No comments:
Post a Comment