I skipped church yesterday and stayed overnight at this guy's house which is like 8mins walk frm my home.
Prior to that, I was at La Queens, this new gay club in town situated at Nuovo's 2nd floor.
What happened that night was just pure dancing with clubbing friends and scrutinising the dance floor. There wasn't much of new faces, as most of them I already knew them from Musictheque and Orange. But there was this one particular guy, whom I came across when he arrived with a friend of mine. I was so interested but couldn't do much because he was a friend of a friend which turn to be my friend's boyfriend. Wtf.
Anyways, after that I went back home. But on the way back, I was already tired. And thinking of going to church the next morning was a no-no so my closest solution is to call my neighbour friend and stay over until the morning.
This guy, Joey, is actually a guy I met at the cyber cafe. We kinda noticed that we were both chatting on the same channel. To cut it short, we just exchanged numbers.
We have not had sex or anything. Just pure friendship. Joey is in his late 30's.
Got up around 11 the next day, as I rushed home to shower. I planned to gym and do some assignments. Which I did. I was also waiting for the cue from Harry, where I was to accompany him to cut his hair at Jalan TAR.
Things didn't really materialise. I met my PLU friends for drink at KLCC, while waiting for Harry but my damn 2nd hand 66o0 Nokia phone went out of battery. Hence, I didn't get to see Harry until after his haircut.
What I did, I went to Dr Mobile clinic shop to recharged my phone. I should have thought of it earlier.
So we went home, me driving as Harry wasn't feeling well. I cooked some porridge which I took some of the recipe from my ex. Gave him a massage before we went to bed.
And there it goes the sixth night we were together, without having sex.
Cool?

No comments:
Post a Comment