Friday, August 25, 2006

Been going out with Harry for about 3 weeks now, but I think we're just heading no where. Aimless and pointless dating spree.

First, we're both just out of a ltr which I think is not a good reason to some other new guy. I would call this a rebound for us.

Whenever I'm out with him, he will never miss of talking about his ex. I think I am repeating myself here again but I kinda get annoyed with it. So what I did was is that I told him off if you really want him (his fucking ex) to be out of your mind just don't talk about him. He said sometimes things around him makes him think of his ex, and that makes it more painful.
When he fecthed me from home on Thursday after work, I did something that reminded of his ex. I played my Kelly Clarkson Because of You from my handphone, and he quickly asked me to turn it off. Because it was his ex's favorite song! Wtf. My bet.
What am I expecting from Harry?
1. I don't expect much. Secondly, we have not had sex yet since day 1 except for that Thursday night when I finally had the opportunity to rub my hands on his private part, and just right before Subuh had my left hand stroking his hard 6 plus inch dick. Omg! But that was it.
2. Thinking of diving into a ltr now is really a no-no. Because I am still stupidly thinking of my ex sometimes, and also it is not fair for other guys who are trying to lure me (chewah...! I'm so perasan).
3. This boy just wanna have fun....

No comments: