My boyfriend has a cat, which does not belong to him but his brother who resides in Penang. So now, we have to be the unfortunate foster parent for the time being. I think. But anyway, her name is Xena. But I call her Zina (originates from the Malay word berzina) because she likes to f**k around with all the other stray male cats at Pantai Hill Park! And when I found out that she was pregnant, I gave her a surname too. Trash. So her official registered name with the Jabatan Pendaftaran Haiwan now is Zina Trash. Well she looked so trashy the last time around, during her pregnancy period. I don't even borther to pat her.
She gave birth to four kittens, of which my boyfriend and I were so excited about when we heard Zina's kittens was already meowing in the computer room. Well we were chatting in the master room when I heard some kitten crying out loud. I'm like......my other cats don't cry that way. Owh shit! It's Zina! She's delivering!
So now, with her four kittens being fed and kept in the cage to be put safe from danger (my other two cats Joey Jinx and Jinggo Jinx) life is just beautiful for Zina. Of the four, my boyfriend is keeping one. Well I kinda insisted him to. We are taking the biggest in size, apparently quite big for a month old kitten. Chubby of course, obese I don't know!
We were deciding for his name. Maybe Chubby Jinx. So for a short form, we call him Chub!
Euuuuw.....so geli kan?!
The cats my boyfriend is feeding everyday:
1. Joey Jinx (female but very tomboy!)
2. Jinggo Jinx (male but very gay!)
3. Zina Trash (and her four kittens - 3 to be given away. Any takers?)

No comments:
Post a Comment