Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mister cheerleader is back to class again! The two weeks break wasn't what I expected.

This short semester, I'll be taking only 3 subjects which totalls up to 8 credit hours. I think I can cope with Public Speaking class since this subject is one of my favorite. Small Group Communication is another scoring subject (since my sister scored A- for this in the last sem). Maybe my only setback is for Meeting Skills. Again, isn't this so famillar?
I bumped with my roommate on Monday evening, after the nearly 3 weeks of seperation. I missed him. He miss me too, I think. I think I should call him the roommate-I-Will-Not-Get-Laid-With-Ever. This time around his is so much cuter, or was it me being ignorant. I spotted a new Adidas shoes, all-white. And he has this new sets of clothing on. Have I influenced him in dressing? Am I the new glowing inspiration at the hostel?
Owh, talking about new, the new kids (new semester students who just enrolled) are quite a happening bunch. Compared to my batch, they seem to be more dressy and beautiful. The girls are the urban up-to-date types while the boys some of them are like this we call the Metrosexual. Gosh, I feel threathen!

No comments: