Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm skipping class today because I don't feel like going. Seating in class for 2 hours and listening anf jotting down notes not to my liking today. I can't force myself to be there in the first place because I won't be attentive to my lectures but instead perhaps will be doing some choreography work for my cheer team.
Anyway, the cheerleading nationals will be held this coming 1st and 2nd July at Putra Stadium. This would be the 7th annual competition, and will see an increase of participating teams since there would qualifying round this year in Johor! Cool huh?!
I'm taking charge of D'starz of Sri Aman school this year, and of course Sri Garden's team. So 2 teams in hand, I have enough to sweat myself out this year. My realistic chances for this year is that for the Sri Aman team to squeeze into Top 5 this year and the later to maintain the Top 10 positioning.
Fingers crossed.

No comments: