First, all assignments for finals are nearly done. Well only 2 left to be finished before Friday. Presentations all done. Scoring near distinction for both. Thank God 2 other presentations were last minute cancelled as the lecturer thought it was just too much to handle.
Next, cheerleading practices going steady. Managed to squeeze the practices with my other trainings. DHL is leaving to Singapore next Friday. Competition is on the weekend. If they win (which they will!), they will automatically fly to Germany in June for the worldwide competition. And guess what, I'll be boarding the plane too! Yay.
Third, dance competitions! Yeah. I might have not said this before. I have actually signed up for dance competitions with a few other dancing friends. At first, I gave it a brief thinking but due to my heavy commitments to cheerleading I decided not to. But when I actually went and watched the heats of the Sungei Wang 2nd Thop Dance Masters Challenge last Sunday, I immediately signed up! Got 3 other friends (well one stranger actually!) to join in. We call ourselves Inferno. The good thing about four of us is that we're all quite fast learners. So getting a routine done in 3 days just in time for the last heats was a no hiccup. We squeezed through to Top 6 and will be appearing at the Finals on Sunday.
Come and watch me. Competition starts sharp at 3pm but I would suggest for you to arrive earlier to book front seating. We will be dancing to music from Lose Control and Pass the Dutch (Missy Elliot), a little bit from Moulin Rouge, Hollaback by Gwen and the finale is a mixed song which also has some Lady Marmalade in it. We will be using poms and jackets as our props. (ala cheerleading gitu!)

No comments:
Post a Comment