Thursday, March 02, 2006

It is so sad being the terrific communication student in class, but horribly putting things to practical.

Situation
My roommate and I.
The semester is going to an end in about 3 weeks. And if I were to compile the conversations we had for the past 12 weeks, I don't think I can even write a paragraph. This is because the words spoken are far less the same.

Hi. See you. Thanks. Good night.

If I do achieve the 3.5 pointer I targetted, I would still consider myself a failure. Having my roommate and the communication breakdown is my ultimate challege for the next semester.

I can't tolerate looking at him this morning. I had to get up before subuh to do some revision for a test. He was out all night last night, so practically I kinda missed him. Saw his cute face as he was sound asleep. Surprisingly he doesn't snore. Which is good.
There you go. He was wearing one his shortest short and went topless. I couldn't concentrate more reading but tentatively peeping on him tucked in his bed.

So this resulted in me not being able to answer one of the subjective question on the epochs of media study on human civilisation. F**k you roommate!

No comments: