Friday, January 20, 2006

Sorry I have been quite busy the past week as I am working on my report writing subject. We were given a week to hand out questionaires of our selected subjects. It was fun to hand it out, though it took me big guts to send it to some of the Malay kampung guys. Heheh.
Anyways, my research is on University Students Opinion on Prevention of HIV/AIDS. Since I will be committing myself with Pink Triangle's workload this year, I thought of starting by learning of the issue itself. On the undergrads point of view lah.
I did my interviews too.
This weekend, I will be busying tallying up the results. Imagine 500 questionaires!
Crazy bulls**t!
Elsewhere, things are getting paced up. School has started which means cheerleading program shapes up. I am coaching two schools this year. The latest being an offer from a school in PJ. I was esclated when the teacher advisor called and offered the coaching job!
I'm also coaching or say training the staff of DHL Malaysia and AmBank Region 3 staff for their respective sports event. Quite hectic. Aiyo.
Sex: Boring.
Love: Boring.
Porn: My best friend!

No comments: