Just out from a meaningful relationship, makes me feel so lonely most of these days.
My usual routine I enjoyed the last time is now no more a reality. No more calls in the evening from him. Or no more sms-es from him. Yes still thinking of him but then it is so confusing to think of the relationship again and again. I should move on.
Stevie is nice. Young like me, not very outgoing, but quite experienced in the field. Cute, tall and lean. Mix Indian and studies the same course as I am! He happens to know my use-to-be-best-gay-friend-but-now-selling-drugs, which was interesting. I mean how he knew him that is. He used to work part time at this one plu bistro somewhere near Puduraya, but now defunct because who goes there to dine at God-I-Don't-Know-Where-Am-I?! And this use-to-be-best-gay-friend-but-now-selling-drugs happens to hangout there most of the time!
I met him at a hangout joint, who happen to be a friend of a friend of mine whom I was to meet. I was having my Twister! Then we shared another. Chatted and we exchanged numbers. We went out again after that. And again. Just met him earlier today for dinner. Stevie is nice. But I might just give it a pass because of my past. I hope Stevie doesn't read this. He doesn't know I write one. Unless he again happens to be a friend to a friend of mine who does blogging! That's insane then.

No comments:
Post a Comment