Sunday, January 29, 2006

I went to Musictheque last night. And I should have not went in the first place.
  1. It was horribly packed. I can't dance on my podium because there were many other wannabes like me. Strutting their unskilled moves.
  2. My Lose Control song was only played half way through. Thanks DJ Ivan. You suck.
  3. My beloved ex was there. I saw him with this other guy. I felt uneasy at first. But I'm okay actually. Whatever.
  4. My friend's friend, whom I am heads over hill for was there. Dame. I was not on my best dress.
  5. The RnP boys were there. Cuter than before. F**K! It was just a night of rude awakening for me!

Some guy I met in the past, messaged me saying: "You look great tonight". That alone was not enough to cure my undespensable hurt. I think I will just come back next month.

No comments: