Sunday, January 29, 2006

Forget that Stevie guy I mentioned before this. After going out in 2 seperate occasions, I found out that Stevie was not that kind of guy I would like to spend time with. He is a bit too outgoing for me and many little other things that have prompt for my decision. And gowd, he's a bad kisser.
Remember in my last few posting, when I met this young man with the tattoo. Well he did called me the night itself. I was surprised. I thought I was not his type. Guess my instinct proved me wrong. We have been occasionally sms-ing one another every day. I was hoping to meet him yesterday, but me being a dumb blonde forgot that it was the family reunion gathering for the Chinese community.
I like him a lot. Though he is barely 19, but he speaks far from his age. He teases me in Mandarin sometimes. He was a shocking pig when he knew I could speak Mandarin. He is now with his family in Kepong. He should be back on Tuesday. And I am leaving to Genting tonight with my family. Just a short holiday.
Oh, his name is Willy. Please remember that.

No comments: