Sunday, October 30, 2005

I will, for the first time (I think), profess that I am really missing my love! Gosh. How it seemed so lonely, when I can't have him by my side. I have to tolerate these emptyness for 10 dreadful days. While everyone else are enjoying the Season holidays, I have to content and be a faithful loving boyfriend.
Well his temporary absence is good for my family. I have been a good homely boy. Helping cooking and do some other house chores. But this would be only temporary. I will have to leave them to Genting for a 8 days work job. And when I get back I would be entering back to classes.
I did not mention this to anyone yet, but I will now. I am moving to a new university. To continue where I stopped. The reason being I have a better option of subjects. My sister will be my class-mate, which is a good thing because if I were not able to attend class (due to cheerleading commitments!) I can rely on her for notes! It's so cool to be the eldest brother you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uni mana lak ni? any reason to celebrate?

tk